About this book
This book explains digital signal processing topics in detail, with a particular focus on ease of understanding. Accordingly, it includes a wealth of examples to aid in comprehension, and stresses simplicity.
The book is divided into four chapters, which respectively address the topics sampling of continuous time signals; multirate signal processing; the discrete Fourier transform; and filter design concepts. It provides original practical techniques to draw the spectrum of aliased signals, together with well-designed numerical examples to illustrate the operation of the fast transforms, filter algorithms, and circuit designs.
Readers of this book should already have some basic understanding of signals and transforms. They will learn fundamental concepts for signals and systems, as the focus is more on digital signal processing concepts rather than continuous time signal processing topics.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-4962-0
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-981-10-4961-3
- Online ISBN 978-981-10-4962-0
- Series Print ISSN 1866-2609
- Series Online ISSN 1866-2617
- Buy this book on publisher's site