About this book
This book undertakes two main tasks. First, it provides an overview of Sino-Mexican trade and economic relations since the normalization of diplomatic relations in the 1980s. Second, it presents a re-evaluation of Mexico’s trade policies with China, from the import substitution industrialization (ISI) period in the early 1990s to the strengthening of economic and trade relations in recent years.
Both aspects are addressed within a unified framework by documenting historical events and conducting empirical analyses throughout Mexico’s economic development, which has been characterized by both growth and stagnation. The book analyzes the Sino-Mexican trade conflicts and cooperation by examining cases of antidumping (AD) and flows of international trade, and by addressing the current obstacles.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-4660-5
- Copyright Information The Author(s) 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Economics and Finance Economics and Finance (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-981-10-4659-9
- Online ISBN 978-981-10-4660-5
- Series Print ISSN 2191-5504
- Series Online ISSN 2191-5512
- Buy this book on publisher's site