Table of contents
About this book
The book focuses on novel particulate technologies for the purpose of drug delivery to humans. Nowadays, macro and nano-scale particles are being investigated for targeted delivery of small and large biological macromolecules. The targeting of drugs can minimize the dosage regimen and reduces dose related potential toxicity of drug molecules, which in turn lead to increased potential compliance. Various types of organic, inorganic and polymer particles are currently being investigated. These are attracting the attention of the research workers in the field of drug delivery science and technology. This book covers polymersomes, inorganic- organic composites, gold nanoparticles biopolymer and synthetic polymer particles etc.
All aspects of drug delivery in relation to each technology have been described including these advances,Easy to read and understand the content of each chapter Rich in up-to-date information regarding their application.
Micro and Nanotechnology Polymersomes Drug Delivery Gene Delivery Inorganic- Organic Composites
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-3647-7
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences Biomedical and Life Sciences (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-981-10-3646-0
- Online ISBN 978-981-10-3647-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site