Table of contents
About this book
This book presents essential studies and applications in the context of sliding mode control, highlighting the latest findings from interdisciplinary theoretical studies, ranging from computational algorithm development to representative applications. Readers will learn how to easily tailor the techniques to accommodate their ad hoc applications.
To make the content as accessible as possible, the book employs a clear route in each paper, moving from background to motivation, to quantitative development (equations), and lastly to case studies/illustrations/tutorials (simulations, experiences, curves, tables, etc.). Though primarily intended for graduate students, professors and researchers from related fields, the book will also benefit engineers and scientists from industry.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-2374-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media Singapore 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-981-10-2373-6
- Online ISBN 978-981-10-2374-3
- Series Print ISSN 2198-4182
- Series Online ISSN 2198-4190
- About this book