Table of contents
About this book
This book reviews cutting-edge developments in neural signalling processing (NSP), systematically introducing readers to various models and methods in the context of NSP.
Neuronal Signal Processing is a comparatively new field in computer sciences and neuroscience, and is rapidly establishing itself as an important tool, one that offers an ideal opportunity to forge stronger links between experimentalists and computer scientists. This new signal-processing tool can be used in conjunction with existing computational tools to analyse neural activity, which is monitored through different sensors such as spike trains, local filed potentials and EEG. The analysis of neural activity can yield vital insights into the function of the brain. This book highlights the contribution of signal processing in the area of computational neuroscience by providing a forum for researchers in this field to share their experiences to date.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-1822-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media Singapore 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences Biomedical and Life Sciences (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-981-10-1821-3
- Online ISBN 978-981-10-1822-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site