About this book
This book focuses on cell- and molecule-based biosensors using micro/nano devices as transducers. After providing basic information on micro/nano cell- and molecule-based biosensors, it introduces readers to the basic structures and properties of micro/nano materials and their applications. The topics covered provide a comprehensive review of the current state of the art in micro/nano cell- and molecule-based biosensors as well as their future development trends, ensuring the book will be of great interest to the interdisciplinary community active in this area: researchers, engineers, biologists, medical scientists, and all those whose work involves related interdisciplinary research and applications.
Dr. Ping Wang is a Professor in Department of Biomedical Engineering at Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China. Dr. Chunsheng Wu is a Professor in Medical School at Xi’an Jiaotong University, Xi’an, China. Dr. Ning Hu is an Assistant researcher in Department of Biomedical Engineering at Zhejiang University and a Postdoctoral researcher in Medical School at Harvard University, Boston, USA. Dr. K. Jimmy Hsia is a Professor in Department of Biomedical Engineering at Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, USA.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-1658-5
- Copyright Information Science Press and Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences Biomedical and Life Sciences (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-981-10-1656-1
- Online ISBN 978-981-10-1658-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site