About this book
This book introduces 10 mega business trends, ranging from big data to the O2O model. By mining and analyzing mountains of data, the author identifies these 10 emerging trends and goes to great lengths to explain and support his views with up-to-date cases. By incorporating the latest developments, this book allows readers to keep abreast of rapidly advancing digital technologies and business models.
In this time of mass entrepreneurship and innovation, acquiring deep insights into business trends and grasping opportunities for innovation give readers (business executives in particular) and their companies a competitive advantage and the potential to become the next success story.
The Chinese version of the book has become a hit, with some business schools using it as a textbook for their S&T Innovation and Business Trends programs. It also provides business executives with a practical guide for their investment and operation decisions.
Big Data Cloud Computing Platform Mobile Internet Software-defined Anything Outsourcing and Crowdsourcing Driven by Demand Long Tail Market Digital Finance O2O Model
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-1079-8
- Copyright Information Shanghai Jiao Tong University Press and Springer Science+Business Media Singapore 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Business and Management Business and Management (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-981-10-1078-1
- Online ISBN 978-981-10-1079-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site