About this book
This book on life politics comprises a collection of interviews and commentaries. The notion of life politics covers a number of different meanings within the book. Most importantly is the way that the genre of interviews helps cover a range of cultural contexts and intellectual milieu. Part of the life politics represented in this book is built around the belief that if we are to act as public intellectuals in the field of education and culture in the current globalised setting we need to travel. This book shows how public intellectual work gets interrogated and implemented in different social and cultural settings.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-6091-540-6
- Copyright Information SensePublishers 2011
- Publisher Name SensePublishers
- eBook Packages Humanities, Social Sciences and Law
- Online ISBN 978-94-6091-540-6