About this book
This book summarizes science and technology of a new generation of high-energy and
insensitive explosives. The objective is to provide professionals with comprehensive
information on the synthesis and the physicochemical and detonation properties of
the explosives. Potential technologies applicable for treatment of contaminated waste
streams from manufacturing facilities and environmental matrices are also be included.
This book provides the reader an insight into the depth and breadth of theoretical
and empirical models and experimental techniques currently being developed in the
field of energetic materials. It presents the latest research by DoD engineers and
scientists, and some of DoD’s academic and industrial researcher partners. The topics
explored and the simulations developed or modified for the purposes of energetics may
find application in other closely related fields, such as the pharmaceutical industry.
One of the key features of the book is the treatment of wastewaters generated during
manufacturing of these energetic materials.
Detection Energetic Materials Explosives Properties Synthesis
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-024-1201-7
- Copyright Information US Government (outside the USA) 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science Chemistry and Material Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-94-024-1199-7
- Online ISBN 978-94-024-1201-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site