Table of contents
About this book
This book provides a comprehensive overview of diagnostic imaging in infectious diseases. It starts with a general review of infection diseases, including their classification, characteristics and epidemiology. In separate chapters, the authors then introduce the radionuclide imaging of 50 kinds of infectious diseases. Volume 1 covers 21 viral infections. Volume 2 has 29 chapters discussing 24 bacterial infections and 5 parasitic infections. Each disease is clearly illustrated using cases combined with high-quality computed tomography (CT) and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). The book provides a valuable reference source for radiologists and doctors working in the area of infectious diseases.
Editor Li Hongjun, is a Professor and Director at the Diagnostic Radiology Department in Beijing You An Hospital, affiliated with Capital Medical University, Beijing, China. Professor Li is also the editor of the book Radiology of Influenza A (H1N1) and the book Radiology of HIV/AIDS: A Practical Approach.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-017-9876-1
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media Dordrecht and People's Medical Publishing House 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-94-017-9875-4
- Online ISBN 978-94-017-9876-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site