Table of contents
About this book
This book presents a collection of extended contributions on the physics and application of optoelectronic materials and metamaterials. The book is divided into three parts, respectively covering materials, metamaterials and optoelectronic devices. Individual chapters cover topics including phonon-polariton interaction, semiconductor and nonlinear organic materials, metallic, dielectric and gyrotropic metamaterials, singular optics, parity-time symmetry, nonlinear plasmonics, microstructured optical fibers, passive nonlinear shaping of ultrashort pulses, and pulse-preserving supercontinuum generation.
The book contains both experimental and theoretical studies, and each contribution is a self-contained exposition of a particular topic, featuring an extensive reference list. The book will be a useful resource for graduate and postgraduate students, researchers and engineers involved in optoelectronics/photonics, quantum electronics, optics, and adjacent areas of science and technology.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-017-7315-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media Dordrecht 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Physics and Astronomy Physics and Astronomy (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-94-017-7314-0
- Online ISBN 978-94-017-7315-7
- Series Print ISSN 0342-4111
- Series Online ISSN 1556-1534
- Buy this book on publisher's site