Table of contents
About this book
This book contains the elements of the theory and the problems of Elasticity and Thermal Stresses with full solutions. The emphasis is placed on problems and solutions and the book consists of four parts: one part is on The Mathematical Theory of Elasticity, two parts are on Thermal Stresses and one part is on Numerical Methods.
The book is addressed to higher level undergraduate students, graduate students and engineers and it is an indispensable companion to all who study any of the books published earlier by the authors. This book links the three previously published books by the authors into one comprehensive entity.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-007-6356-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media Dordrecht 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-94-007-6355-5
- Online ISBN 978-94-007-6356-2
- Series Print ISSN 0925-0042
- Series Online ISSN 2214-7764
- Buy this book on publisher's site