About this book
"Applied Computational Genomics" focuses on an in-depth review of statistical development and application in the area of human genomics including candidate gene mapping, linkage analysis, population-based, genome-wide association, exon sequencing and whole genome sequencing analysis. The authors are extremely experienced in the area of statistical genomics and will give a detailed introduction of the evolution in the field and critical evaluations of the advantages and disadvantages of the statistical models proposed. They will also share their views on a future shift toward translational biology.
The book will be of value to human geneticists, medical doctors, health educators, policy makers, and graduate students majoring in biology, biostatistics, and bioinformatics.
Dr. Yin Yao Shugart is investigator in the Intramural Research Program at the National Institute of Mental Health, Bethesda, Maryland, USA.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-007-5558-1
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media Dordrecht 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-94-007-5557-4
- Online ISBN 978-94-007-5558-1
- Series Print ISSN 2213-2775
- Series Online ISSN 2213-2783
- Buy this book on publisher's site