Table of contents
About this book
Over the past 50 years the volume of wastewater has grown exponentially as a result of the increasing world population and the expansion of industrial developments. Researchers all over the world have been trying to address this issue suitably in order to fight water scarcity; yet, it is only recently that wastewater recycling has caught their attention as an effective and responsible solution.
Wastewater is a resource that can be adequately treated to successfully satisfy most water demands as well as decreasing wastewater discharges and preventing pollution. This book presents the studies of some of the most prestigious international scientists and gathers them in three different sections: Wastewater Management and Reuse, Wastewater Treatment options and Risk Assessment. The result is an insightful analysis of waste water management, its treatments, and the processes that have been studied, optimized and developed so far to sustain our environment.
Wastewater Reuse and Management represents a valuable resource to academic researchers, students, institutions, environmentalists, and anyone interested in environmental policies aimed at safeguarding both the quality and the quantity of water.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Wastewater Reuse and Management
Sanjay K. Sharma
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-007-4942-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media Dordrecht 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Earth and Environmental Science Earth and Environmental Science (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-94-007-4941-2
- Softcover ISBN 978-94-007-9368-2
- eBook ISBN 978-94-007-4942-9
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XXXIV, 502
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Waste Water Technology / Water Pollution Control / Water Management / Aquatic Pollution
Water Industry/Water Technologies
Waste Management/Waste Technology
Industrial Chemistry/Chemical Engineering
- Buy this book on publisher's site