Table of contents
About this book
The Global Change Ecology and Wetlands book series will highlight the latest research from the world leaders in the field of climate change in wetlands.
Global Change and the Function and Distribution of Wetlands highlights information of importance to wetland ecologists. The chapters include syntheses of international studies on the effects of drought on function and regeneration in wetlands, sea level rise and the distribution of mangrove swamps, former distributions of swamp species and future lessons from paleoecology, and shifts in atmospheric emissions across geographical regions in wetlands. Overall, the book will contribute to a better understanding of the potential effects of climate change on world wetland distribution and function.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-007-4494-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media Dordrecht 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Earth and Environmental Science Earth and Environmental Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-94-007-4493-6
- Online ISBN 978-94-007-4494-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site