About this book
Ion-exchange Technology II: Applications presents an overview of the numerous industrial applications of ion-exchange materials.
In particular, this volume focuses on the use of ion-exchange materials in various fields including chemical and biochemical separations, water purification, biomedical science, toxic metal recovery and concentration, waste water treatment, catalysis, alcohol beverage, sugar and milk technologies, pharmaceuticals industry and metallurgical industries.
This title is a highly valuable source not only to postgraduate students and researchers but also to industrial R&D specialists in chemistry, chemical, and biochemical technology as well as to engineers and industrialists.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-007-4026-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science Chemistry and Material Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-94-007-4025-9
- Online ISBN 978-94-007-4026-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site