Table of contents
About this book
With Forewords by Maître Jean-Louis Dupont, Avocat, Belgium and Professor Richard Parrish, Edge Hill University, Ormskirk, UK.
European Sports Law: Collected Papers, Second Edition contains the collected works (1989-2012) of Stephen Weatherill, Jacques Delors Professor of European Community Law, Somerville College, University of Oxford, United Kingdom, with an extensive introduction on the background and rationale for the selected papers.
Stephen Weatherill is a leading academic and author on the subject of European Union law and professional sport. His work is of the highest academic standard and practice-oriented at the same time, which has a strong impact on major court cases and the development of international sports law in general.
The updated Second Edition is a vademecum for those involved with international sport and the challenges European law and sport provide and is an indispensable tool for administrators, managers, researchers, academics, marketers, broadcasters, advisers and practitioners.
The book appears in the ASSER International Sports Law Series, under the editorship of Dr. David McArdle, Prof. Ben Van Rompuy and Marco van der Harst LL.M.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-90-6704-939-9
- Copyright Information T.M.C. ASSER PRESS, The Hague, The Netherlands, and the authors 2014
- Publisher Name T.M.C. Asser Press, The Hague
- eBook Packages Humanities, Social Sciences and Law
- Print ISBN 978-90-6704-938-2
- Online ISBN 978-90-6704-939-9
- Series Print ISSN 1874-6926
- Series Online ISSN 2215-003X
- Buy this book on publisher's site