Table of contents
About these proceedings
Novel Algorithms and Techniques in Telecommunications and Networking includes a set of rigorously reviewed world-class manuscripts addressing and detailing state-of-the-art research projects in the areas of Industrial Electronics, Technology & Automation, Telecommunications and Networking.
Novel Algorithms and Techniques in Telecommunications and Networking includes selected papers form the conference proceedings of the International Conference on Telecommunications and Networking (TeNe 08) which was part of the International Joint Conferences on Computer, Information and Systems Sciences and Engineering (CISSE 2008).
- Computer Networks: Access Technologies, Medium Access Control, Network architectures and Equipment, Optical Networks and Switching, Telecommunication Technology, and Ultra Wideband Communications.
- Coding and Modulation: Modeling and Simulation, OFDM technology , Space-time Coding, Spread Spectrum and CDMA Systems.
- Wireless technologies: Bluetooth , Cellular Wireless Networks, Cordless Systems and Wireless Local Loop, HIPERLAN, IEEE 802.11, Mobile Network Layer, Mobile Transport Layer, and Spread Spectrum.
- Network Security and applications: Authentication Applications, Block Ciphers Design Principles, Block Ciphers Modes of Operation, Electronic Mail Security, Encryption & Message Confidentiality, Firewalls, IP Security, Key Cryptography & Message Authentication, and Web Security.
- New trends in Automation and Communications: Biometric Authentication, Computer Forensics, Machine Vision, MEMS Sensors, Stenography, and Support for Mobility.