About this book
This is the second volume in a series of edited books whose aim is to collect contributed papers devoted to descriptions of the life and work of famous persons in MMS (Mechanism and Machine Science).
Papers illustrate personalities by recognizing the people as well as their scientific activities, by looking mainly at technical developments in the historical evolution of the fields that today are grouped in MMS. Thus, the emphasis is on biographical notes describing the efforts and experiences of people who have contributed to the technical achievements at the core of each contributed paper. The papers in this second volume again cover a wide range within the field of the History of Mechanical Engineering with specific focus on MMS and will be of interest and motivation to the work (historical or not) of many.
Indexed in the Book Citation Index– Science (BKCI-S)
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-90-481-2346-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2010
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-90-481-2345-2
- Online ISBN 978-90-481-2346-9
- Series Print ISSN 1875-3442
- Series Online ISSN 1875-3426
- Buy this book on publisher's site