About this book
These lecture notes are devoted to the analysis of a nonlocal equation in the whole of Euclidean space. In studying this equation, all the necessary material is introduced in the most self-contained way possible, giving precise references to the literature when necessary.
The results presented are original, but no particular prerequisite or knowledge of the previous literature is needed to read this text. The work is accessible to a wide audience and can also serve as introductory research material on the topic of nonlocal nonlinear equations.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-88-7642-601-8
- Copyright Information Scuola Normale Superiore Pisa 2017
- Publisher Name Edizioni della Normale, Pisa
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics Mathematics and Statistics (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-88-7642-600-1
- Online ISBN 978-88-7642-601-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site