Table of contents
About this book
The study of qualitative aspects of PDE's has always attracted much attention from the early beginnings. More recently, once basic issues about PDE's, such as existence, uniqueness and stability of solutions, have been understood quite well, research on topological and/or geometric properties of their solutions has become more intense. The study of these issues is attracting the interest of an increasing number of researchers and is now a broad and well-established research area, with contributions that often come from experts from disparate areas of mathematics, such as differential and convex geometry, functional analysis, calculus of variations, mathematical physics, to name a few.
This volume collects a selection of original results and informative surveys by a group of international specialists in the field, analyzes new trends and techniques and aims at promoting scientific collaboration and stimulating future developments and perspectives in this very active area of research.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-88-470-2841-8
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Italia 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, Milano
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-88-470-2840-1
- Online ISBN 978-88-470-2841-8
- Series Print ISSN 2281-518X
- Series Online ISSN 2281-5198
- Buy this book on publisher's site