Table of contents
About these proceedings
Based on decades of collective research, teaching and application in the field, the authors present the most comprehensive treatment in Image processing, Fusion & Information Technology areas, Digital radio communication, Medical Electronics, Wimax, and Electrical Engg, VLSI approach to processor design, Embedded Systems design, and Ontology. This is further illustrated by using models, techniques and examples that cover the full spectrum of topics related to Contours of Computing Technology.
- Design &Quantitative approaches in Image processing
- Emerging trends in Mobile &Digital Radio Communication
- Practical Orientation in Hardware/Software Designs, Pulse Information
- Computing Methods in IT&Electrical Engg Fields
- VLSI Approach to Hardware Design
- Wire &WirelessTransmissionAlgorithm
About The Editor
Principal S. J. Pise is a post graduate in electrical engineering from COEP Pune, India (1984). He has more than 40 years ofteaching experience and in establishment of technical institutes. Principal Pise has hands on experience in designing and testing in engineering applications.