About this book
This book discusses consciousness from the perspectives of neuroscience, neuropsychiatry and philosophy.
The author argues that the central issue in brain studies is to explain the unity, continuity, and adherence of experience, whether it is sensory or mental awareness, phenomenal- or self-consciousness. The fascinating discussion that this book presents is: How do the brain and the self create the conspiracy of experience where the physicality of the brain is lost in the subjectivity of the self?
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-81-322-1581-3
- Copyright Information Springer India 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, New Delhi
- eBook Packages Behavioral Science
- Print ISBN 978-81-322-1580-6
- Online ISBN 978-81-322-1581-3
- Series Print ISSN 2211-8918
- Series Online ISSN 2211-8926
- Buy this book on publisher's site