About this book
Advances in Mathematical Economics is a publication of the Research Center for Mathematical Economics, which was founded in 1997 as an international scientific association that aims to promote research activities in mathematical economics.
Our publication was launched to realize our long-term goal of bringing together those mathematicians who are seriously interested in obtaining new challenging stimuli from economic theories and those economists who are seeking effective mathematical tools for their research.
The scope of Advances in Mathematical Economics includes, but is not limited to, the following fields: - economic theories in various fields based on rigorous mathematical reasoning; - mathematical methods (e.g., analysis, algebra, geometry, probability) motivated by economic theories; - mathematical results of potential relevance to economic theory; - historical study of mathematical economics.
Authors are asked to develop their original results as fully as possible and also to give a clear-cut expository overview of the problem under discussion. Consequently, we will also invite articles which might be considered too long for publication in journals.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-4-431-99490-9
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Tokyo 2010
- Publisher Name Springer, Tokyo
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-4-431-99489-3
- Online ISBN 978-4-431-99490-9
- Series Print ISSN 1866-2226
- Series Online ISSN 1866-2234
- Buy this book on publisher's site