Table of contents
About this book
In order to understand the basic processes of disk oscillations, studies on binary systems are of importance, as they offer valuable information on wave–wave coupling processes in disk oscillations. Accordingly, some characteristics of oscillations in deformed disks are also presented in this book.
The book consists of two parts. Points covered in Part I include, for instance, the basic characteristics of disk oscillations, classification of oscillation modes, and trapping of oscillations. In Part II, the focus is mainly on excitation processes of oscillations, while applications to observations are also discussed.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-4-431-56208-5
- Copyright Information Springer Japan 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Tokyo
- eBook Packages Physics and Astronomy
- Print ISBN 978-4-431-56206-1
- Online ISBN 978-4-431-56208-5
- Series Print ISSN 0067-0057
- Series Online ISSN 2214-7985
- Buy this book on publisher's site