About this book
This book provides the kind of on-the-ground look at the process and results of decentralization that we have been missing in the debates over "decentralization" and in efforts to plan for more effective meeting of people's needs through a process of devolved responsibility and financing, especially in Africa.
Norman Uphoff, Director, Cornell International Institute for Food, Agriculture and Development
Cornell University, U.S.A.
- Book Title Decentralization and Development Partnership
- Book Subtitle Lessons from Uganda
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-4-431-53955-1
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Tokyo 2003
- Publisher Name Springer, Tokyo
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Softcover ISBN 978-4-431-40835-2
- eBook ISBN 978-4-431-53955-1
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XXII, 268
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site