Table of contents
About this book
Hybrid Value Creation – a phenomenon also known under different terms such as “Product Service Systems”, “Dematerialization”, and “Servitization" – is a catalyst for fundamental transformation of individual firms and whole economies. Vivek K. Velamuri defines Hybrid Value Creation as the process of generating additional value by innovatively combining products (tangible component) and services (intangible component). He provides a systematic assessment of the state-of-the-art in the field and identifies empirically-derived strategies for hybrid value creation. The work helps practitioners, irrespective of the industry they are in, to come to grips with understanding the dynamics of hybrid value creation.
· The Relevance of Hybrid Value Creation
· The Four Different Clusters of Hybrid Value Creation
· The Cluster of Embedded Products
· The Cluster of Solutions
· Managerial Implications
· Directions for Future Research
· Researchers in the field of innovation management
· Practitioners interested in the phenomenon of integrating products and services into customer-oriented offerings
About the AuthorJ.-Prof. Dr. Vivek K. Velamuri is the Schumpeter Junior Professor of Entrepreneurship and Technology Transfer at HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management.