Table of contents
About this book
This book contains an edited collection of eighteen contributions on soft and hard computing techniques and their applications to autonomous robotic systems. Each contribution has been exclusively written for this volume by a leading researcher. The volume demonstrates the various ways that the soft computing and hard computing techniques can be used in different integrated manners to better develop autonomous robotic systems that can perform various tasks of vision, perception, cognition, thinking, pattern recognition, decision-making, and reasoning and control, amongst others. Each chapter of the book is self-contained and points out the future direction of research.
"It is a must reading for students and researchers interested in exploring the potentials of the fascinating field that will form the basis for the design of the intelligent machines of the future"
(Madan M. Gupta)
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-7908-1767-6
- Copyright Information Physica-Verlag Heidelberg 2003
- Publisher Name Physica, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-3-7908-2523-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-7908-1767-6
- Series Print ISSN 1434-9922
- Series Online ISSN 1860-0808
- Buy this book on publisher's site