About this book
This book is the first one specifically dedicated to the structural bioinformatics of membrane proteins. With a focus on membrane proteins from the perspective of bioinformatics, the present work covers a broad spectrum of topics in evolution, structure, function, and bioinformatics of membrane proteins focusing on the most recent experimental results. Leaders in the field who have recently reported breakthrough advances cover algorithms, databases and their applications to the subject.
The increasing number of recently solved membrane protein structures makes the expert coverage presented here very timely.
Structural bioinformatics of membrane proteins has been an active area of research over the last thee decades and proves to be a growing field of interest.
- Book Title Structural Bioinformatics of Membrane Proteins
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-7091-0045-5
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Vienna 2010
- Publisher Name Springer, Vienna
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-7091-0044-8
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-7091-1680-7
- eBook ISBN 978-3-7091-0045-5
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XI, 281
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Theoretical and Computational Chemistry
- Buy this book on publisher's site