About this book
This book addresses the fundamental theory and key technologies of narrowband and broadband mobile communication systems specifically for railways. It describes novel relaying schemes that meet the different design criteria for railways and discusses the applications of signal classification techniques as well as offline resource scheduling as a way of advancing rail practice. Further, it introduces Novel Long Term Evolution for Railway (LTE-R) network architecture, the Quality of Service (QoS) requirement of LTE-R and its performance evaluation and discusses in detail security technologies for rail-dedicated mobile communication systems. The advanced research findings presented in the book are all based on high-speed railway measurement data, which offer insights into the propagation mechanisms and corresponding modeling theory and approaches in unique railway scenarios.
It is a valuable resource for researchers, engineers and graduate students in the fields of rail traffic systems, telecommunication and information systems.
Broad-band mobile communications Cognitive radio Cooperation communications Cooperation communications GSM-R GSM-R High-speed railway High-speed railway Information security Information security LTE-R Mobile trusted computing Mobile trusted computing LTE-R Network architecture Performance evaluation Radio propagation Railway communications Resource scheduling Resource scheduling Wireless channels
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-662-54860-8
- Copyright Information Beijing Jiaotong University Press and Springer-Verlag GmbH Germany 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-662-54858-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-662-54860-8
- Series Print ISSN 2363-5010
- Series Online ISSN 2363-5029
- Buy this book on publisher's site