Table of contents
About this book
This book introduces data-driven remaining useful life prognosis techniques, and shows how to utilize the condition monitoring data to predict the remaining useful life of stochastic degrading systems and to schedule maintenance and logistics plans. It is also the first book that describes the basic data-driven remaining useful life prognosis theory systematically and in detail.
The emphasis of the book is on the stochastic models, methods and applications employed in remaining useful life prognosis. It includes a wealth of degradation monitoring experiment data, practical prognosis methods for remaining useful life in various cases, and a series of applications incorporated into prognostic information in decision-making, such as maintenance-related decisions and ordering spare parts. It also highlights the latest advances in data-driven remaining useful life prognosis techniques, especially in the contexts of adaptive prognosis for linear stochastic degrading systems, nonlinear degradation modeling based prognosis, residual storage life prognosis, and prognostic information-based decision-making.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-662-54030-5
- Copyright Information National Defense Industry Press and Springer-Verlag GmbH Germany 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-662-54028-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-662-54030-5
- Series Print ISSN 1614-7839
- Series Online ISSN 2196-999X
- Buy this book on publisher's site