Table of contents
About this book
The present volume comprises data on viscosities of non-electrolyte systems, containing pure organic liquids and binary liquid mixtures at normal pressure.
Production, transportation and use of liquid materials directly depend on their physical features, among which their viscosities play a key role.
Travelling through a pipe, drying out of a building material, dispensing a fluid into packaging are just few examples of how important reliable data on liquid viscosities are.
The data present viscosities as a function of temperature and - for binary mixtures - of composition at normal pressure.
dynamic viscosity kinematic viscosity pure organic liquid binary liquid mixture composition
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-662-49218-5
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- Print ISBN 978-3-662-49216-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-662-49218-5
- Series Print ISSN 1615-1844
- Series Online ISSN 1616-9522
- Buy this book on publisher's site