About this book
This book provides practitioners with a basic understanding of strategy and the process of strategic management. Using academic foundations and best practices from business life, the authors present the most important strategy tools and how they interact. The book gives a concise overview over the focal areas and considerations of strategy in practice. It enables managers to analyze and interpret buisness information with regard to the underlying strategic notions.
A hands-on introduction to strategic management by leading marketing authority Philip Kotler, top management consultancy founder Roland Berger, and strategy expert Nils Bickhoff.
Business Management Strategy Strategic management Corporate strategy Corporate growth strategy Entrepreneurship Strategic planning Operational planning Process-based response Branding Strategic brand management Business process reengineering
- Book Title The Quintessence of Strategic Management
- Book Subtitle What You Really Need to Know to Survive in Business
- Series Title Quintessence Series
- Series Abbreviated Title Quintessence Ser.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-662-48490-6
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Business and Management Business and Management (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-662-48489-0
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-662-56928-3
- eBook ISBN 978-3-662-48490-6
- Series ISSN 2195-4941
- Series E-ISSN 2195-495X
- Edition Number 2
- Number of Pages VII, 113
- Number of Illustrations 43 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Engineering Economics, Organization, Logistics, Marketing
- Buy this book on publisher's site