Table of contents
About this book
This book aims to systematically elaborate how land-use change directly or indirectly exerts impacts on the ability of ecosystems to provide services for human society. The relationship between land use, ecosystem services and human well-being is a hot topic, and there have been some important achievements in this field, but its continuing growth means that it warrants further research.
The unique viewpoint, the scientific analysis methods and the precise language of this book make it not only a valuable guide for professors conducting research, but also a reference resource to help governments make decisions on relevant policies.
Prof. Jinyan Zhan is an associate professor at the School of Environment, Beijing Normal University, China.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-662-48008-3
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Earth and Environmental Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-662-48007-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-662-48008-3
- Series Print ISSN 2194-315X
- Series Online ISSN 2194-3168
- Buy this book on publisher's site