Table of contents
About this book
This book scrutinizes legislative novelties and case law in the area of EU competition and state aid rules, focusing on the interaction between public and private enforcement of those rules. It is intended for scholars, stakeholders and anyone involved in the process of law enforcement – judges, attorneys at law, corporate lawyers and market participants.
The book features contributions by prominent competition law scholars offering an academic analysis of the topics covered, and by several EU General Court judges, including its President, Mr. Marc Jaeger, providing first-hand information on the application of the EU competition rules in the General Court.
Antitrust litigation Competition law Damages European law State aid law
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-662-47962-9
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Law and Criminology
- Print ISBN 978-3-662-47961-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-662-47962-9
- Series Print ISSN 2366-0953
- Series Online ISSN 2366-0961
- Buy this book on publisher's site