Table of contents
About this book
This book is devoted to the new development of zeolitic catalysts with an emphasis on new strategies for the preparation of zeolites, novel techniques for their characterization, and emerging applications of zeolites as catalysts for sustainable chemistry, especially in the fields of energy, biomass conversion, and environmental protection. Over the years, energy and the environment have become the most important global issues, while zeolitic catalysts play important roles in addressing them. With individual chapters written by leading experts, this book offers an essential reference work for researchers and professionals in both academia and industry.
Feng-Shou Xiao is a Professor at the Department of Chemistry, Zhejiang University, China.
Xiangju Meng is an Associate Professor at the Department of Chemistry, Zhejiang University, China.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-662-47395-5
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science Chemistry and Material Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-662-47394-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-662-47395-5
- Series Print ISSN 2196-6982
- Series Online ISSN 2196-6990
- Buy this book on publisher's site