Table of contents
About this book
This monograph presents new developments in multi-level decision-making theory, technique and method in both modeling and solution issues. It especially presents how a decision support system can support managers in reaching a solution to a multi-level decision problem in practice.
This monograph combines decision theories, methods, algorithms and applications effectively. It discusses in detail the models and solution algorithms of each issue of bi-level and tri-level decision-making, such as multi-leaders, multi-followers, multi-objectives, rule-set-based, and fuzzy parameters.
Potential readers include organizational managers and practicing professionals, who can use the methods and software provided to solve their real decision problems; PhD students and researchers in the areas of bi-level and multi-level decision-making and decision support systems; students at an advanced undergraduate, master’s level in information systems, business administration, or the application of computer science.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-662-46059-7
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-662-46058-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-662-46059-7
- Series Print ISSN 1868-4394
- Series Online ISSN 1868-4408
- Buy this book on publisher's site