About this book
Simultaneous Multi-Pollutants Removal in Flue Gas by Ozone mainly introduces the multi-pollution control technology in flue gas by ozone oxidation. Based on the authors' recent research works, the book will provide readers with the updated fundamental research findings, comprised of the detail kinetic mechanisms between ozone and gas components in flue gas integrated with experimental and kinetic modeling work. The demonstration case of the multi-pollutant removal technology by ozone is also presented. The book is suitable for the researchers working in the areas of energy and environmental protection, and pollutant control technology.
Zhihua Wang is a Professor at the State Key Laboratory of Clean Energy Utilization of Zhejiang University; Kefa Cen is the Academician of Chinese Academy of Engineering, and the director of Institute for Thermal Power Engineering of Zhejiang University; Junhu Zhou is a Qiushi Scholar Professor at the State Key Laboratory of Clean Energy Utilization of Zhejiang University; Jianren Fan is the Cheung Kong Scholar Professor at the State Key Laboratory of Clean Energy Utilization of Zhejiang University.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-662-43514-4
- Copyright Information Zhejiang University Press,Hangzhou and Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Earth and Environmental Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-662-43513-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-662-43514-4
- Series Print ISSN 1995-6819
- Series Online ISSN 1995-6827
- About this book