About this book
Coq is an interactive proof assistant for the development of mathematical theories and formally certified software. It is based on a theory called the calculus of inductive constructions, a variant of type theory.
This book provides a pragmatic introduction to the development of proofs and certified programs using Coq. With its large collection of examples and exercises it is an invaluable tool for researchers, students, and engineers interested in formal methods and the development of zero-fault software.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-662-07964-5
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2004
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-05880-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-662-07964-5
- Series Print ISSN 1862-4499
- Buy this book on publisher's site