About this book
This book deals with key issues in the emerging interdisciplinary area involving cellular systems, computational modelling, and biologically inspired computing. This highly multidisciplinary book offers a unique blend of topical contributions that are written by biologists, computer scientists and mathematicians with non-expert readers in mind. It reflects important trends and developments in this exciting field of science.
The volume can serve as a textbook and reference book for advanced students and computer scientists, biologists, and mathematicians.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-662-06369-9
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2004
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-05569-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-662-06369-9
- Series Print ISSN 1619-7127
- Buy this book on publisher's site