About this book
Today’s management is faced with the new task of implementing and dealing with standardised ethics management systems and values programs. It is a widely accepted fact that these have to be designed individually and firm specific, if they are to be a success. On the one hand, these systems are a business card for the companies. On the other hand the companies have to meet the growing public demand for evaluating the seriosity of these systems.
The articles collected in this volume investigate the contents and processes of good corporate practice. Their main focus is on the question of integrating the moral values and ethical demands into economic and corporate decisions by ethics standards in a way that is credible and understandable for society.
The volume presented here is the first of its kind, due to the fact that it contains a collection of all relevant European ethics standards which are a part of a modern Good Corporate Governance. The reader is provided with an overview of the state of the European discussion.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-662-05107-8
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2003
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-07292-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-662-05107-8
- Series Print ISSN 2211-2707
- Series Online ISSN 2211-2723
- Buy this book on publisher's site