Event marketing is a powerful tool of brand communication and used within many different fields. Florian Neus extends the existing scientific literature to events of higher education institutions and events within digital environments. Different aspects of event marketing efforts within these fields are addressed and evaluated. Based on conducted studies and coherent analysis new insights are derived. Furthermore, valuable implications for research and management are presented.
- Events as a Customer Touchpoint in Student Life
- Event Portfolios of Higher Education Institutions
- Differences and Similarities in Motivation for Offline and Online eSports-Event Consumption
- Interaction in Social Live Streaming Services
- Scientists and students in the field of marketing
- Practitioners in the same field
About the Author
Florian Neus works as a research assistant at the chair of marketing and retailing at the University of Siegen. His research focusses around higher education marketing and event marketing in digital environments.