About this book
Stefan Michael Genennig explores digitization-enabled innovation with a service systems perspective. First, the author contributes to understanding the alterations in service systems brought about by digitization and the role of human agents. Based on this grounding, he develops a method for the integration of digital technologies for service innovation and designs a tool for the development of digitization-enabled value propositions. The findings provide valuable insights for managers aiming to integrate digital technologies for innovation, and add to service science.
- Digitization-enabled innovation: analysis of MDAX-listed companies
- Digital technology integration in service systems: identification of drivers and challenges in SMEs
- Managing digitization-enabled innovation in service systems: development of an integrated method for digital technology management for service innovation and design of a tool for the development of digitization-enabled value propositions
- Researchers and students of strategic management, service research and information systems
- Service and innovation managers, management consultants and executive managers with the aim to develop digitization-enabled solutions
Stefan Michael Genennig received his PhD in economic science from Prof. Dr. Kathrin M. Möslein at the Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nürnberg (FAU), Chair of Information Systems – Innovation & Value Creation, where he worked as research associate.
Realizing Digitization-Enabled Innovation Service Systems Perspective for Management Service Innovation Service Systems Management Digitization Value Proposition SMEs Manufacturing Digitization-Enablement Technology Management MDAX-listed companies Digital technology integration
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-658-28719-1
- Copyright Information Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden GmbH, part of Springer Nature 2020
- Publisher Name Springer Gabler, Wiesbaden
- eBook Packages Business and Management
- Print ISBN 978-3-658-28718-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-658-28719-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site