About this book
Katharina Kichko supports the first Personalized Medicine learnings as she provides an approach overview in general as well as reimbursement and regulatory policies in particular. In focus stays analysis of the current Personalized Medicine in the U.S. and Germany as well as its preconditions for a wider implementation in the medical practice. Results have shown that the U.S. – as early knower – have the most projects as well as personalized drugs and therapies, while Germany – as a follower – has a significant number of projects and personalized products and more to come in future.
- Personalized Medicine Background
- The United States of America as Early Knower
- Germany as Follower
- Further Implementation of Personalized Medicine in Germany Based on Learnings from the U.S.
- Students and lecturers in health management
- Practitioners in the field of healthcare
About the Author
Katharina Kichko has written this book within her PhD program at the University of Greifswald.
Personalized Medicine Individualized Medicine medical trends personalized drug pharmacogenetic test reimbursement, medical IT Healthcare system
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-658-27843-4
- Copyright Information Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden GmbH, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Springer Gabler, Wiesbaden
- eBook Packages Economics and Finance
- Print ISBN 978-3-658-27842-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-658-27843-4
- Series Print ISSN 2523-7667
- Series Online ISSN 2523-7675
- Buy this book on publisher's site