In this book, Thomas Kaiser and Oliver D. Doleski present a practical management method for the realization of data technology innovations (advanced analytics) as well as a procedure based on this method for the corresponding transformation of business models – which is the pathway to advanced operations. The authors provide assistance with the careful combination of use cases to achieve holistic business objectives. According to this approach, strategic options, structures and methods should accompany the phase of an early transformation. This calls for a system of business model innovation under the perspective of implementing such an Advanced Operations as introduced by this book.
• Target Scenarios for Digitalization
• Development and Management of the Digital Use Cases
• Implementation-related Success Factors
• The "Advanced Operations" Transformation-capable Business Model
• Specialist and management personnel working in the fields of business development and digitalization plus practitioners and consultants concerned with strategic management and business model innovation
• Lecturers and students specializing in economics or IT
Dr. Thomas Kaiser serves as Senior Vice President for Siemens IoT Consulting Group headquartered in Munich, Germany.
Oliver D. Doleski is a management consultant as well as the publisher and author of numerous specialist publications.