About this book
Behavioral operations management is a new and growing research field incorporating behavioral aspects of decision making into operations management models, challenging the assumption of fully rational decision makers. Behavioral aspects include risk-aversion, mental accounting, reference points, or bounded rationality.
In this book the author presents experimental and empirical studies that address behavioral decision making in the supply chain contracting context. First, different behavioral aspects are incorporated in the decision making process of a buyback and a revenue sharing contract. Second, an empirical decision maker is analyzed facing a service level contract.
Potential readership includes scholars and graduate students who are interested in the field of behavioral operations management and practitioners looking for behavioral aspects of decision making in supply chain contracting context.
Supply Chain Contracting Behavioral operations management decision making studies rational decision
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-658-23885-8
- Copyright Information Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden GmbH, part of Springer Nature 2012
- Publisher Name Springer Gabler, Wiesbaden
- eBook Packages Business and Economics
- Print ISBN 978-3-658-23884-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-658-23885-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site