About this book
All over Europe and the World communication scientists reflect questions on trust in journalism and media. A large scale of analysis and research gives new perspectives of reasons, impacts and consequences of trust or mistrust in media and journalism. This anthology provides an overview on empirical research to trust in media and journalism, new perspectives, methodological approaches and current results, discussed among communication scientists at European and international scientific conferences.
- Ethics and Norms
- Impacts on Trust
- Lecturers and students of communication sciences
Prof. Dr. Kim Otto is Professor for economics journalism at the University of Würzburg.
Dr. Andreas Köhler is Research associate at the chair for economics journalism at the University of Würzburg.
Trust in Journalism Trust in Media Populism Populismus Krise des Journalismus Lügenpresse
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Trust in Media and Journalism
- Book Subtitle Empirical Perspectives on Ethics, Norms, Impacts and Populism in Europe
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-658-20765-6
- Copyright Information Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden GmbH 2018
- Publisher Name Springer VS, Wiesbaden
- eBook Packages Social Sciences Social Sciences (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-658-20764-9
- eBook ISBN 978-3-658-20765-6
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages VI, 179
- Number of Illustrations 18 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site