About this book
Ralf Friedrich developed an academically validated and process-oriented maturity model with emphasis on special needs of virtual teams. He provides criteria and indicators of performance for virtual teams and combines different approaches of maturity models into an overall framework to measure and develop virtual team performance. This book describes the development and validation of the Virtual Team Maturity Model (VTMM®) consisting of 11 processes for virtual team collaboration, defined by inputs, methods, outputs and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) assigned to four maturity levels. The model supports an algorithm for calculating the maturity level of the team based on a set of questionnaires.
- Related Research on Virtual Teams, Performance Criteria and Maturity Models
- Research Methodology and Empiric Results on the Development of the VTMM®
- Validation of the VTMM®by the Delphi Method
- Pilot Implementation
- VTMM® Assessment Process
- Lecturers and students of organizational psychology and business economics
- Industrial engineers, project supervisors and leaders of virtual teams
The AuthorDr. Ralf Friedrich has been working in the field of international management as well as coaching of multinational and virtual team projects for 20 years. His research focus is on designing virtual teams in cooperation with the Cork Institute of Technology, Ireland and Darmstadt University of Applied Sciences, Germany.
Performance Measurement Key Performance Indicators Team Processes Delphi Method Pilot Implementation Research Methods The Virtual Team Maturity Model VTMM