About this book
In her research, Inga Lilge focuses on a systematic study of poly(acrylamide) (PAAm) brushes prepared by surface-initiated atom transfer radical polymerization (SI-ATRP). In addition to the analysis of the time dependence of the polymer brush growth, the conformation of the polymer brushes is varied by grafting or cross-linking density. The results have practical implications for the study of cellular interactions on PAAm brushes since cell-substrate interactions are known to influence various cell characteristics, such as migration and adhesion.
- Introduction to Polymer Brushes
- Preparation of Cross-Linked Polymer Brushes
- Utilization of Binary Monolayers for the Polymer Brush Synthesis
- Characterization of Modified Gold Surfaces
- AFM Nanoindentation in Water/Analysis of the Young’s Modulus
- Lecturers, students and researchers in chemistry, polymer chemistry, surface and materials science
- Chemists, surface and materials scientists
Inga Lilge finished her PhD at the University of Siegen, Department of Chemistry & Biology, Germany.
Polymer brushes Polymer Brush Films with Varied Grafting Poly(acrylamide) Mechanical properties Surface modification