About this book
Alexander Dierks conceptualizes and applies a more nuanced model of the brand purchase funnel. The re-conceptualization builds on a holistic, theory-based, and practically applicable set of 10 propositions, which capture dynamics of consumers’ contemporary search and decision behavior and allow for a more differentiated assessment of brand performance across the buying cycle. The model’s value add is investigated based on two survey-based studies from the automotive and the electricity industry. Using logistic regression analysis, the author uncovers insightful differences in the determinants of consumers’ purchase decisions depending on the stage of consideration set formation. The findings support the employment of the more nuanced funnel in brand management.
- Changing Consumer Behavior as a Challenge for Brand Management
- The Brand Purchase Funnel Model
- From the Traditional to a More Nuanced Brand Purchase Funnel
- Empirical Application of a Re-Modeled Brand Purchase Funnel
- Researchers and students in the fields of management, marketing, brand management, and consumer behavior
- Managers and practitioners in the fields of brand and customer management
Dr. Alexander Dierks received his PhD at Prof. Dr. Christoph Burmann’s Chair of innovative Brand Management (LiM®) at the University of Bremen.
Consumer Behavior Brand Management Consumers Purchase Decision Marketing Management Brand Performance